Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time for a post

Hey there...it's been some time since my last real post here so I thought well...

...o.k. it's just some links I find interesting:
1) Bureau of Inverse Technology
They have all kinds of mediaprojects but the best thing about it is that you can buy "kits" from them...like for exemple a pirate-radio-kit to install your own local radiostation for your neighbouhood or campus or whatever...

the BIT website

2) For all those lucky bastards that live in or close to New York, there seems to be a great exhibition on new media and cartography and other interesting stuff at the MoMA..."Design and the Elastic Mind"...good thing though is that they also made an online expo!!!!!...and yes the site looks a bit spectacular too:)

Get elastic here!

O.k. that's it...now I am going to try and enjoy the rain here...see ya...and Y your picture will be comming to ya soon;)

Chopchopcheerioo

4 comments:

Eline said...

hmmm rainy europe. The elastic website is so confusing! But pretty fancy, I wanna go to that exhibition, oh why don't I live in New York.

Btw, did you ever get the collaboration piece? I send it to you.

Filip said...

Yep my parents called me this evening to tell me it had arrived...so I will get it this weekend since i am staying in Brussels during the week...thanx

Julie said...

That BIT stuff seems super cool, but I haven't had time to look at much of it yet. And same with the elastic website, confusinggggg, but intriguing!

Filip said...

Yeah the Elastic website is confusing...I just got the catalogue of the exhibition and it makes the website more clear to me as I can see in the book what category contains what kind of work...it may not be the most userfriendly website...but that s what makes it intriguing to me so... :)