Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HELLLPPPP

I'm not sure if any of you can help me with this but ANYTHING you know may be useful and I really appreciate it if anyone replies to this post. I want to go on an exchange and I was only told today that they had changed the rules for exchanging. So I thought I still had a lot of time to get everything sorted out, now it turns out that I need to have it all sorted out (paperwork and stuff) by April 15. So now I'm giong through all the schools and places I might want to go to. But it is incrediblly hard to decide on something, and I also don't know how the schools are there and the programs and what there all is to learn (As in is it directed at graphic design, is it a good place to learn typography, that kinda stuff) So I was hoping maybe you guys have some insight and can help me out.

Here are some of the places I was considering:

Athens School of Fine Arts, Greece
Universidad de Barcelona, Facultad de Belles Artes, Spain
Universitat Autonma de Barcelona, Ecola Massana, Spain
Royal Danish Academy of Fine Art, School of Visual Arts, Copenhagen, Denmark
Konstfack/University College of Arts, Crafts & Design, Stockholm, Sweden
Kunstuniversitat Linz, Mesiterklasse Experimentelle Visuelle Gestaltung, Linz, Austria

Okay well ANYTHINGGGG you know and wanna share is welcome!

4 comments:

Eline said...

just on a note, my preference so far is going out to stockholm

Filip said...

Would love to help but don't no anything about those schools:s I just can tell ya an exchange is always kind of a gamble...for me it turned out great and i just sticked to my first "preference"...good luck anyway;)

Julie said...

Hm... I don't know anything about any of those schools either.... But I think Yuta (or someone on this blog... I know it!) goes to the one in Sweden, so I'm sure they'll have some good input!

yutsak said...

COME TO SWEDEN!!!