Sunday, March 9, 2008

Help needed!

Hey guys,

I am making this book called "connected: different: I am here."(it will change, probably), where I am collecting photos that are taken at exactly the same time everywhere on earth!!! I forgot to mention it in this blog, but it would be great to include some photos taken by you guys.....

The photo will be of the sky above you. If you want to include buildings that's cool, but at least 70% of the composition should probably be the sky.....

The time is at midnight in Europe (11pm in London on March 9th) on March 10...so TODAY! It would be midnight for a lot of countries in Europe....and that would be 7PM in New York (sorry for people in the US but that's the best I can give...I guess you could subtract or add some hours to it!?)

It would be wonderful if you could participate. If I get papers and printing sponsored then I will send out copies but if not, I will make a website with all the photos and the names!

If you could send your photo to sakaney@gmail.com

that would be wonderfullll


cheers,

Yuta

6 comments:

Julie said...

Nice idea!
That'll be 6pm my time, which is just when I get out of class so hopefully I'll be able to do it!

...do you want me to send out a message to everyone in our facebook group about this just incase they don't check the blog in time? Let me know soon!

yutsak said...

Oh shoot, I read your comment a little too late!!!!
But yeah...that would have been great....I am getting really cool photos, I will share them with you all!

Julie said...

Wait, it's not too late, is it??? was it supposed to be at midnight the morning of the 10th? Darn :(

Eline said...

I still need to send in my photo but i cant find the card readerrrrrr cause my dad put it somewhere. I was slaving away on a poster for the North Sea Jazz festival that night so I was awake and figured I should take a break and take a photo of the sky haha. So I will send that soon! I hope it's not too late to still send it in :(...

yutsak said...

Coool coool coool cool!!! No it's not too late to send the photo, but yeah, I think for you Julie it was hmmm I guess....6pm or so on the 9th?!

Now I have until May to finish this project...so I can spend a lot of time. I am going to do a similar thing again soon so I will keep you all posted!!

Julie said...

Oooooh, haha yeahhh I should have realized that. Oh well!! Definitely keep us all updated for next time!