Thursday, March 6, 2008

Si Scott




Well everyone seems to be making posts about artists and such, so I figured I would join in the fun. 

I don't know if any of you guys know Si Scott . He is a graphic designer from the UK, originally from Leeds and makes some great work through combining good design with typography and illustrations. He draws everything by hand with a fineliner (the typography as well) and scans these drawings in later. A lot of his work seems to be inspired by music.  I recommend you guys to take a look at him if you haven't already, especially since I've noticed some of you are really into illustrations. He has a good balance in his work, and it's very aesthetic. 




3 comments:

Julie said...

Niceeee!! I want to experiment more with that kind of stuff someday....

yutsak said...

WOW nice stuff!

Filip said...

Yeah he's good...he also works under the name Non-Format...I have a small book about them...it kinda took me some time before i knew that he also works under the name si scott because i only knew his work from the book i had...still great inspiration on typography!!!!!