Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Laurence Lessig

O.k. since everybody is introducing...I'm Filip from Belgium, I'm in my master year in graphic design at Sint-Lukas Brussels and I'm interested in a lot of stuff... At the moment I concentrate on cartography, processing, webdesign and typography. I have no website available yet but if anyone is interested I can post a pdf with some work ...
I'm 27 (yep an old fart)...but I started graphic design after having finished an education in corporate communication and a few years of working as a road manager in the music industry, being a high school teacher etc.

I'm also interested in everything related to the public sphere/domain. So that is why I wanted to post this link to Ted.com where you can watch a video of the talk Laurence Lessig did on his Creative Commons concept. In short it si about "creativity for all" a real hardcore "copyleft"-talk. So here's to the video!

Cheers!

No comments: