Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm getting so confused

Ah man i get so confused about who is posting what. ANYWAYS i shall be the first to introduce myself. My name is Eline and I am currently in my second year studying graphic design. I am dutch, so hooray for whoever posted the dutch typography thing (haha). I go to the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam. I like a whole lot of stuff, I do a whole lot of stuff (I'm being so specific , but it's a start). Two of my favorite bands among a million others are the smashing pumpkins and radiohead :D. I'm currently still setting up my own website www.elinewieriks.com , and once that is up I will let you guys know, if you are interested.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

hello eline! *waves*

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandra Roche said...

Hi, nice to meet you! I'd love to know when your website is up!

And...What do you think of "In Rainbows???"

Eline said...

I think In Rainbows is great, it's everything that I was expecting from them, and they lived up to their standards. Got some great songs on there, waiting for the discbox to come out :D

Filip said...

Graag gedaan hoor die post over Underware :D