Sunday, November 11, 2007

introduction

Hi, I'm Hannah! I go to MCAD with Alex and Julie and I'm a sophomore. My major is comic art, though I can't say there's too many artists I like in that area. Which might be a good thing? I dunno. All the other comic artists who like over, let's say, 15 comic artists are really, really awful at drawing and storytelling and the like. Soooo keep your resources limited? Haha. (Also, what are you doing sitting around reading comics when you could be out MAKING them? Fer serious, you guys...)

Umm, I really love animation but I'm sure I'd be terrible at it. I have no favorite animators though I'll always have a place in my heart for Brad Bird. His facial expressions are spot on along with the lip-syncing! Way to go, Brad, you little genius, you. (Actually I rented Iron Giant a while ago and still need to watch it...for the billionth time...)

Favorite bands, huh? The Beatles are my number one favorite, obviously, and I also like Green Day, the Wallflowers (I'M SEEING THEM TONIGHT!!), and a shitload of bands from the fifties and sixties. New music just generally sucks, I think.

Anyhoo. I'll leave you with a link to ponder over. It's Joshua Middleton, a basically cool guy, who makes beautiful pictures.



I think this is from the series Fables. I think.

No comments: