Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's been a while!

Soooo since it's been kind of dull on this blog lately, I figured I should post something.

Hmmm.  Well, Yesterday I got to go "behind the scenes" at the Walker Art Center and talk with their senior designers and design fellows, which was really interesting and it motivated me to work even harder.  If you're interested, definitely look into their fellowship program :)

And tonight Judy Chicago ("the dinner party" lady, feminist artist) came to talk at my school which was ... wellll..... interesting.  I thought it was fascinating and a great talk, but my sister thought it was bad and I think it may have pushed some buttons or pissed off some people. 

Anything exciting (or boring, whatever) going on with any of you? 

1 comment:

Alexandra Roche said...

I did not think it was bad, i thought it was very interesting and motivating, but I disagreed with her ideas about the stereotypical white european male artist, and I thought she gave herself too much credit. But she's a brilliant lady and it was a good talk. I don't think you understood what I meant.