Monday, February 11, 2008

collaboration piece

So I was thinking about this collaboration piece, and I think it would be handy that whenever you added something to the piece you take a picture of it and we post it up here. That way those who don't have the piece yet can keep track of what is going on and how it's growing. Also it's just handy in case something messes up or someone spills coffee over it or it gets lost on sea... any of those kind of things haha. But that way we actually keep a record of the growing process of it as well. I thought it was a good idea...most probably it's already been said by someone and I didn't pay attention. Anyways, that's all ^________^.

3 comments:

Filip said...

okidoki

Julie said...

Smart idea!
I've started it, and I'll send it along to you soon :D

and... I think if coffee spills on it or something.... we should work with it --"The bride stripped bare before her bachelors, even" style!!!! haaaaa ha

ga said...

shouldn't every one start one and assign a topic to it. So wel'll have a nice set of work:) the topic makes us actually to think what to add to it. i think ill start another one today and send it to who ever wants to continue:)