Saturday, February 16, 2008

YO.

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been so ignorant and inactive here....
I've had just too much to do in the last couple of days!! But now the workload is over and I can relax for a day or two!

I will be exhibiting a book at the National Museum in Stockholm from February 21-May 22 so if you are around let me know!!!!



So this collaboration idea sounds really good...is it going around already? Well if it's not too late I would like to get involved too. Perhaps the last person could maybe just write my name and the address on it or something?


Stockholm is full of lovely 70's-like design and typography and I am loving it!!!

GA, can I put myself on that map too?!

Cheers mates,

::YUTA::

2 comments:

ga said...

heyho!
send me a mail to hello(aet)gabrielweichert(doet)com and I send you an invite :). I hope it works now, we had some issues. If you have a google account it will be the easiest way i think. ~G

Julie said...

Yuta, that is amazing about your book, Congratulations! What kind of book is it? I'd love to hear more about this.

And yesss, please join in on the collaboration! If you want to email me your mailing address I will include you on the list.