Friday, June 27, 2008

SORRY GUYS!

Hello hello.

So I still have the collabo piece...

I had finals, then I went to Basel for three weeks for business then I came back to Japan for a job.
Now the job is over and I am finally free!!! So I can do all the stuff now and I will send it to you as soon as I can...
so who is still on the list that hasn't gotten it???

Also I made a book and it would be cool if we can send it along... I made it light so it shouldn't be too expensive to send it around.

BEST

Yuta

2 comments:

Filip said...

a book ok, cool

have you finished your school or are you going to fabrica now?

Julie said...

You sound really busy! That's exciting :)

I'd love to see the book, definitely send it along, please.

Andddd the only person on the list who hasn't gotten it yet is Gabriel. I haven't heard from him in a while, but I think he would still be interested in receiving it. You can just go ahead and send it, or i can email him to make sure he is still up for it and then let you know. Either way! Let me know if you want me to check with him.