Friday, December 4, 2009

Let me give you stuff!!!!

Don't know if anyone still checks this BUT....

For one of my classes this semester we made postcards and business cards and sent them to print at a professional printing press! So now I have something like 150 postcards and business cards sitting around and I don't know what to do with them!

So if anyone wants, I will GLADLY send some your way! Just let me know what your current address is (pretty sure probably everyone has moved around since last time...)

Here are some examples:
(We made them in layers: CMY, CMYK, CMYK + PMS metallic silver! Then we turned press plates on and off for fun!)
Oh yeah, the project had to be about "binary oppositions"






And here is the business card I made. I didn't use it as a business card, I thought instead I'd make something you could leave behind for people once you fill it in with whatever you want to say to them (like "Thank You Taxi Driver, You are very friendly" or "I hate you, jerk, you are a horrible person")



OK LET ME KNOW HERE OR EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANY!!!! HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD!

Julie

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ! you got a nice blog, I hope you have time to visit my world www.yepeeh.co.cc ,I invited a few selected people to visit my world and you are one of them,,once again
Congrats. Thanks and more power. There are some goodies for you to explore.

Steph said...

Hi Aesthetics Abroad,
If you are still giving away postcards I would like some. Thank you :) I prefer to give u my address privately. Thanks

Jovo said...

Be the first to donate a dollar to me! www.milliondollarpanhandler.com

Chandana said...

all of you will surely find this helpful:

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

Chandana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackers said...

Are you still sending? :)
It would be nice to have my first postcard.
ibunny.kun@gmail.com

nevalia said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Please see! money as debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

project camelot magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

Important please pass forward

Katie said...

If you are still giving away postcards/business cards, I'd love to have some! As Steph said, I'd rather give that info away in a private message. Let me know. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi AA,

This is a great blog, thanks for sharing! I'd be interested in some of the business cards if there are any left. I have some friends who also do design that I think would love some, and it just sounds like a cool project in general. Thanks, and let me know!

lzmarsh@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Nice blog you've got going here... Love it. Could use some tips from someone like you. Can you check out my blog and leave some tips for me on how to improve it. It's www.ohaneze.blogspot.com tnanks.

Henrik said...

Heavy stuff! I don't really get it but anyway! :)
http://cornerhenrik.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Anonymous said...

heshublot big bang replicahublot big bang watchhublot big bang kingIWC watchesIWC .
watches replica replica watches replica watch
replica IWC replica IWC
replica IWC IWC Portofino
IWC Vintage collection
IWC Portuguese replica IWC

Aquatimer
replica IWC Da Vinci
replica IWC Portofino
iwc big pilot iwc big pilot replica IWC Portofino
heshublot big bang replicahublot big bang watchhublot big bang kingIWC watchesIWC .
watches replica replica watches replica watch
replica IWC replica IWC
replica IWC IWC Portofino
IWC Vintage collection
IWC Portuguese replica IWC

Aquatimer
replica IWC Da Vinci
replica IWC Portofino
iwc big pilot iwc big pilot replica IWC Portofino