Friday, January 23, 2009

VERY LATE but....

a happy new year to you all!!! Hooray,
I guess everyone's being REALLY busy at the moment!!

I've had to deal with a lot of personal issues in the last year and a half, unfortunately, but now everything seems to be solved and I can finally focus on my studies!!!...and yes, it's thesis time. So basically I am doing all the works that I have missed in the last year and a half and also doing my thesis in 3 months!! I hope I will survive!

I hope we can get some works going again...what happened to the old one? I think I was the last one to get it, and it took me a while but I got it done, and sent it to Julie...did it get lost on the way?! I'm gonna look through my harddrive for the pic I took of the work, since I didn't really get it posted yet!


Yay yay yay.

The first post of the year :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

YAY Happy belated new year!
I'm glad things are going well for you now :) Good luck with all of the work, You can do it!

Hmmmmm I definitely never got the collaboration piece back. I wonder if it went to an old address as i have to move around for school so often. And now I'm in England so I'll have to update all of you with my new address for while I'm here! But I'd love to see the picture of what you did with the piece.

We should start a new one maybe, once things settle down a bit for everyone! :D

yutsak said...

Awesome!!! ENGLAND!! Woohoo, I heard from Filip that you are visiting him in April or something??? Oooh man it's so daring too for me to go...but I will probably be dying from thesis!!

You should come to Sweden too!

Julie said...

Aah, I would loooove to come to Sweden! And yes I'll be going to Belgium in early April I think. You should come too if you can, we can have a meet up! How fun would that be?!?!

Best of luck with the thesis :D