Monday, September 15, 2008

Hi hi hi!

long time no see!
I am writing my thesis proposal as I speak and I am dying....to sleep.

It's been about 36 hours so far without any sleep! Woohoo but I'm sure y'all how how it feels,
I mean...studying design = no sleep, from at least what I've seen in the past!


Anyways, I am putting together an exhibition, with all the photos that were taken at the same time:
Sorry I didn't announce the time here, but hopefully there will be a next one!

www.everywherephotosatonce.com

check out the photos, they are quite nice!

Cheers,
Yuta

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ughhhh I can definitely relate about the lack of sleep at the moment. NOT FUN.

Good luck with putting up the exhibition. I looked at the website and it was really nice to see all of the photos together.

I'm excited for the next one!

yutsak said...

thankssss good luck to all of us!