Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hi ^____^

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been around much at all lately, was finishing up school WHICH IS DONE NOW. yay ^____^, and I also went to Rock Werchter festival. But now I finally have time again and can do stuff for myself, so if that thing julie made isnt going around yet, you can send it to me if you want. Right now I'm just working, and trying to get all my stuff together for when i go to England. What's new with you guys, any exciting stuff? BTW I'm updating my website, so I don't know if people are interested in seeing stuff, but it's www.elinewieriks.com  . It's still a work in progress tips and stuff are welcome

byebyebyebye

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice website! It makes me want to redo mine really badly. And it was cool to see your work, it's really great YAY :D

Julie said...

Oh, and I lost the piece I made for the collab, so maybe I'll get around to finding it or making another and send it your way :)